NOW HIRING IN CALGARY!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Assistant, must have a real estate licence.
Join BedRock Realty Advisors Inc., one of the fastest-growing commercial leasing brokerages in Calgary. We are looking for a Sales Assistant to start ASAP.
If interested, please send your resume to John Savard.
People person. High emotional intelligence. Mature enough to speak with heads of industry with confidence and grit. Persistent and diligent. Great at creative problem-solving. If these qualities are part of your DNA, read on!
Bedrock Realty Advisors, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerages in Calgary, specializing in helping tenants with their commercial office space needs. We have a leaner and more innovative platform to attract leads and our non-conflict tenant-only service approach ensures our clients we are on their side to get the best office leasing deal for them. In fact, despite Covid, where most brokerages are struggling to find leads, our brokerage has more leads than we can handle! We strive for excellent service, earning trust from our clients, and helping our clients win in their office leasing decisions.
Bedrock Realty Advisors is currently offering an excellent career opportunity for a SALES ASSISTANT. The successful candidate will be directly reporting to the founder, owner and President of Bedrock, John Savard. For those with commercial office leasing license but need more training, this is a great opportunity to train under someone with more than 15 years of experience who is successful and reputable in the practice, and still get fair compensation. For those planning or willing to acquire a commercial office leasing license in the future, this is a good opportunity for an “internship”.
In Bedrock, our system is different. The brokerage invests heavily in generating leads for the associates so that the associates concentrate on closing the leads rather than spending time prospecting.
The goal is that after 2 years of being an assistant, you will “graduate” to be an ASSOCIATE under Bedrock. As an associate, you will be able to close deals on your own (with the help of leads generated by Bedrock), which could easily be $100,000-$150,000 a year in compensation.
TOP 3 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- WORKING OUT SOLUTIONS/PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Clients have different needs and finding an office space solution to meet those needs based on office space availability in the market require research, diligence and creative problem-solving.
- This is also a great area for training to do commercial office leasing deals on your own in the future.
- DATABASE AND PROJECT LEAD MANAGEMENT
- Manage our leads generation supply chain flow. This includes optimizing our current lead generation systems and improving triage and workflow to Bedrock Associates.
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/LEAD GENERATION
- Create and execute a pipeline of leads for associates. Bonus compensation for any leads generated by you and closed by an associate.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
· BY 6 MONTHS… You will be managing our lead management systems triage and workflows with sustained operational excellence. You would have executed your own ideas on improving efficiency and effectiveness in our systems and own it. If you were not hired with a commercial office leasing license, you are now licensed to trade in commercial office leasing. You would be working as a “project manager” on deals for John Savard with minimal supervision and through this experience, learn and prepare yourself to launch on your own.
· BY 2 YEARS… You have “graduated” from the Bedrock “internship”, and you are ready to go on your own. John Savard acknowledges that you are ready, and Bedrock is willing to put our reputation behind your developed skills. Bedrock has negotiated favourable splits with you (compared to other brokerages), and you are now ready to launch. Bedrock would then hire another sales assistant to manage and generate leads for the brokerage to replace you. And you will be handed out leads as part of the Bedrock Associates team.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Very strong communication skills
· Very strong emotional intelligence – highly likable when it comes to first impressions
· Mature and confident enough to negotiate with heads of industry
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment – believes in AGILITY. But does not succumb to pressure.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented. Displays accountability and meets deadlines.
· Client-focused – Client first – will go the extra mile. Whatever it takes.
· Team player with superior collaboration skills
· Ambitious, self-motivated and thinks long term
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Preferred: Licensed in Commercial Office Leasing in Alberta
If not already licensed, must be willing to become licensed in 6 months (course fees* will be shouldered by the candidate. Bedrock can arrange for support loans if necessary). Courses should be completed after work hours.
*Course fees are around $2050. Please check the RECA website for more details.
· At least one year experience in Sales
· Top tier fluency in English, i.e. can understand legal contracts with ease
Bedrock Realty Advisors, Inc. offers an exceptional work environment (located at the Edison), compensation package which includes a base salary + bonuses.
Expected start date: 2021-10-15
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Desks are at least 2 meters away from each other
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- fluent English (required)
- real estate license with RECA for commercial (preferred)